Who we are
Horizon Oilfield Service’s management is a collaboration of the following partners and consultants:
- KLJ Engineering – the pre-eminent Bakken based engineering firm, with over 70 years experience in engineering and over 50 years experience in oilfield exploration and oilfield services;
- Progress Solutions, LLC – a KLJ subsidiary company, organized to capitalize on the experience of KLJ, to assist E&P Producers with all of their wastewater monitoring, logistics, transportation and disposal needs;
- Brightstone Venture Partners – a venture capital firm with 28 years experience guiding and managing the strategy and direction of its portfolio companies;
- Bakken Oil Express – the first “open access” multiple shipper unit train loading facility in operation in North Dakota;
- The Globe Resources Group of Companies – which have developed several international oil & gas projects over the past two decades;
- George Tingo – Horizon’s CEO, with over 30 years experience in company leadership, operations, and management.
The combination of experience and skills of this management team position Horizon to capture and consolidate the fragmented Bakken oilfield wastewater industry.