Horizon Health, Safety and Environmental Policy Statement:
It is the policy of Horizon Oilfield Services that all aspects pertaining to the health and safety of its employees, customers and to the Environment, are given the highest priority.
Our HSE Management System complies with customer and statutory requirements, welfare provisions, and the prevention of adverse impacts on the environment. It embraces safe working controls, providing a safe and healthy working environment for our employees and others.
Our HSE includes:
- The elimination of all accidents and incidents
- Implementing and maintaining a culture of free and honest incident and accident reporting
- Implementing a thorough procedure to investigate all incidents to prevent a recurrence
- Preventing pollution and implementing resource conservation
- Establishing comprehensive SPCC and SWPPP plans
- Establishing and communicating achievable HSE objectives and targets
- Ensuring adequate resources are allocated to ensure a safe workplace
- Maintaining occupational health surveillance
- Providing all necessary information, training and supervision to all its personnel and contractors
- Encouraging all staff and contractors to openly report, and contribute to, all HSE related issues
- Striving for continual improvement through regular monitoring and performance reviews
Additionally it is the duty of all Horizon employees to ensure the implementation of our safety policies and procedures. This policy will be communicated openly to our employees, customers, suppliers and subcontractors, and it will be displayed in all work areas.